We know that one of the major EB-5 Program benefits to Companies/Project Developers in the United States is to create jobs through Foreign Investment. But, how does the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program benefit the Foreign Investor?
There is no one simple benefit. Instead, the unique blend of benefits and flexibility are numerous, making the EB-5 Immigration Program an ideal option for a number of qualified applicants. Benefits include:
• Retirees who are self-sufficient and want to reside in the United States
• Parents who want a child to study in the United States and obtain in-state tuition
• Foreign nationals who are reaching the 6 year limit for their H-1B visa status
• A foreign national investor in a US business who does not want to be active in the day-to-day operations of the business
• Spouses of permanent residents
• Foreign nationals with an urgent need, or desire, to become a permanent resident
• Foreign nationals who need/want to relocate to a stable region
• Many other foreign nationals who may have no other options for legal status in the United States
Nevada State EB-5 Regional Center is ideal for high net worth foreign investor because:
1. USCIS approval of a project offers a potential investor a level of security.
2. The added benefit of “in direct and induced employment creation” formulation for the EB-5 investor, assisting in meeting the job-creation requirement of an investment.
3. The passive investment-nature of the limited partnership role with the New Commercial Enterprise. The role of a limited partner satisfies the management requirement imposed by federal regulations, while simultaneously relieving the EB-5 investor of responsibility for day to day business operations. As a limited partner, the investor has limited policy-making involvement, yet no day-to-day management authority. Thus, for the vast majority of immigrant investors not interested in management of the business, the EB-5 Regional Center program offers the most attractive investment option.
4. Live anywhere in the US. Another advantage of the Regional Center program is that the investor is not required to live in the same geographic location as the investment. Rather, he or she can live anywhere in the United States.
To learn more about the EB-5 Immigrant Investment Program visit:
USCIS.gov or NVEB-5.org
Or call the Nevada State EB-5 Regional Center direct at: 855.498.6360