Individuals and their families can obtain legal entry into the United States, permanent residency, and even eventual US Citizenship by investing in an approved NVEB-5 project. This process for the investor is:
- Subscribe to Project.
- Wire $500,000 plus a service fee that varies with each project.
- Engage a US immigration attorney to help in the submission of the required I-526 petition to USCIS.
- USCIS processes I-526 petition based on current processing times published by USCIS. If for some reason an investor’s I-526 petition is denied by USCIS, the full $500,000 capital investment is returned to applicant upon evidence of such a denial.
- Upon I-526 petitions approval, a US Consulate interview to issue conditional visa or adjustment of status.
- Enter USA within 180 days of approval.
- Submit I-829 petition to USCIS to secure permanent residency within 90 days before the 2 year anniversary of the I-526 approval. USCIS processes I-829 petitions based on current processing times published by USCIS.
- Secure the permanent visa (“green card”) following I-829 approval.
- Eligible for US citizenship 5 to 7 years after gaining initial conditional residency. Concurrent with planned exit of investment from project and return of principal.
Click here for downloadable pdf.
For more information, please Contact Us.